Help Make A Positive Difference
At The Mead Educational Trust we believe that together we make a positive difference.
We believe our staff to be our greatest asset; their dedication and passion for learning ensures that each of our pupils reaches and fulfils their potential and goes on to make a positive difference. We recognise that the success of our academies largely depends on the quality of our staff and so are committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding individuals and are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Our ambitious and committed family of schools provide real opportunities for aspiring teachers, school leaders and support staff. Our continued coaching, mentoring and support for our staff maximises the skills and talents of our team to deliver outstanding teaching and learning.
If you believe that you can make a positive difference, please visit our careers site hosted by our recruitment provide Eteach to join the talent pool and receive job alerts.
Help Make A Positive Difference At North Mead Primary Academy
If you’re searching for your next teaching post, why not contact us now? You’ll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We’re always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers – send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you’re looking for. By joining our School Talent Pool we’ll know you’re interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.
At North Mead Primary Academy we are dedicated to becoming an outstanding learning provider, both academically and environmentally with outstanding provision for our student’s personal and social development and well-being. We aim to transform education so that our pupils are able to thrive, achieve and become successful young adults.
- To always be looking for new ideas to improve our school and the lives of our young people.
- To develop learning behaviours which empower and create successful lifelong learners who are equipped and skilled to flourish and succeed.
- To create a unique curriculum that enables every child to succeed personally, academically and creatively.
- To work professionally as a staff team with children, families, the community, governors and the Trust so that we can make a positive difference and continue to go from strength to strength.
- To create a safe, nurturing and friendly environment where children feel secure, valued and are able to become self disciplined, self-confident and independent learners.
- To create responsible citizens who have an understanding and appreciation of the community that they live in and for life in modern Britain.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
We use Eteach as our main recruitment job site. Please click the link below to access advertised vacancies.