‘Together we make a positive difference.’
At North Mead Primary Academy, we fundamentally believe that every child is unique and that they have an entitlement to a first-class education.
Our school is in full agreement with the values statement included in the introduction to The National Curriculum Handbook for Primary Teachers in England. These are shown through our school’s vision and values:
- Character – development of the whole child, embedding character and resilience to support them in becoming lifelong learners.
- Aspiration – high expectations for all children and a determination that barriers to learning will be overcome.
- Relationships – positive and meaningful relationships are central to success.
- Equity – a personalised approach to our children and families, helping to meet their differing needs.
- Community – we welcome, include and value everyone in our diverse community.
- Accessible – we are always here to support our families.
- Results and Outcomes – determination for children to achieve at the highest level possible, ensuring they are secondary ready.
- Enriched – opportunities provided to increase our children’s cultural capital.